I'm stuck at the stand still

 

  I feel like the journey of my life as came to a stop. Yup, I said it. I want to explore and travel to the ends of the world. See different things and experience true love and enjoy my family as they could go on an adventure or two with me. 

   How this economy is, I feel like it is impossible to do. Money? well I don't have a 6-figure job where I can get up and go.

  As I look at the flights to go over the country, I see I can only afford the plan ticket just for myself and after well, it's kind of hit and miss. While the economy goes up as I struggle trying to make it, I need to figure out how I'm going to go where I feel free or just myself. I see that I'm not happy and I'm doing the same dame thing over and over everyday and everynight to where I'm thinking, maybe it's time for me to invest or get up and do the things I need to do and leave. Leave far away and jump into the unknown. 







MY Journey, MY Life.

Comments

Popular Posts