40 weeks and 3 days pregnant / symptoms and mucus plug : )


   I was going to do another blog yesterday about me being 40 weeks pregnant but something crazy happen. I lost my mucus plug. I know a lot of people say it's nothing because it can take weeks before the baby comes. I say, it's a start to something that will come any day now. Especially if you lose it around 40 weeks. I'm thinning more out and hopefully I'm dilated enough to where things can kick of soon.  Don't worry I won't get my hopes up but I'm giving myself 42 weeks for her to come on her own. After that, I guess I will be induce. That's nothing I'm excited about or want. I'm glad I decline on getting induce on Monday.

  Anyways at 40 weeks you will feel the same as things with start to get stronger like pain in your pelvic. Especially if you got your membrane sweep.  I did at my last appointment on Tuesday with pelvic pain all through the day and night. I toughen up since it was my son's birthday and I held that in.  Wednesday, pelvic pain still but I could take it. One thing that sucked about it was getting up and trying to stand and walk. I can feel the aches down there as I took each step. Having ligament pain didn't help as well. I felt it a lot on my left side. Maybe you might experience the same or not.  I was so tired through out the day, I took a VERY LONG NAP. I was so great full my parents was here to help. ( Especially my dad since he took them outside for me)  Tell you the truth I can barely remember the day but my mom cooked I think...wait no my dad did. I was so drain that I could barely believe it.

   That day pass to Thursday which was yesterday. I figure I take it slow and relax like I have been doing. Trying not to stress out and let things be. So, in the morning. I went to the bathroom to where my mucus plug came out. This might be TMI but it has to be said. It's the Ugly truth.
   I whip to where I peed just a little. Not getting so much tissue to whip, I did to where I felt something warm on one of my fingers. ( I know you are thinking how can you feel it..and eww but that's why you wash your hands.) I pulled it out to see ( the tissue out) the plug right there. I was so excited and thrilled that I could barely believe it. Right there I knew she was coming. No one could tell me different. Sadly so, I had no one to jump up with and get all excited wit but myself. ( I should have taken a picture)
  After taking a bath I had cramps which was awesome to my leg was cramping and hurting ( That sucked) more pelvic pain I could take to come contractions. I knew she wasn't coming but I decide to do my hair some what descent.

   Cleaning and just going on like I usually do, going outside was not a option since it was to humid ( Which really sucked)
   Walking would do me some good but I'm trying to hold off until Sunday to get things going.  That reminds me, I need to paint my toe nails.
  I have a little more things to do which I don't mind doing since I have nothing to do anyways.
One of my co-workers called me to check up on me which I was grateful for. But I realize my manager is probably out of town to where I need to go in my room to get the list of  phone numbers to call her back or text her. 
   So everything is moving along as I try to get my mind off of doing the waiting game. I'm hoping that the rain comes because I want to dance in the rain with my kids. Why not, it would be fun and it's HOT!!!!

  I'm going to try my hardest to keep myself up as I got to this  point to where there is no point to get all beautified. I barely wear my contacts anymore. More like my glasses and my hair is up all day.
 Hope you enjoyed this read and good luck on your pregnancies.
 Email me at Teeshvinson@yahoo.com anytime if you have any questions or just want to chat. Even follow if you like.
  Hopefully I start putting my lovely cooking recipes on here as well as my disasters.  Take care. 

   
   
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts