Hello 2024

 Hello my fella readers. I haven't posted in quite a while. Life had me occupied with family, work school and trying to figure out what I wanted for myself. 

  I'm still working on myself but besides that, I have found myself debating on what I will be doing this whole month. I came up with blogging this whole month. unsure what exactually I will be typing on here, but you will read my thoughts, my wants and just old me searching still for a path I belong on. If you haven't yet. please follow a long somehow. 

  Today I have no work as I try to enjoy my kids. Somehow, I want to be left alone to think about everything or just escape the world for a moment and let the music take me on a ride. That seems to be always short for me. With mac and cheese to orange chicken with broccoli on the side for dinner for the kids. I find myself, finish up the broccoli to sip on my coffee and eating Plantins chips from trader joes. 

  About to dive deep into my studies for school. I wonder what the next day will bring me. I have some sort of an idea, but I can't wait to come home tomorrow to relax a bit and spend time with the kids. Mostly the little one. Comeback here and tell you how the day went as I can feel the pressure of society already running through my veins. Not looking forward to the fast past of life. Wish me luck.



My Journey My Life. 

Comments

Popular Posts