Release the anger

 Hello my wonderful readers. I woke up this morning, heading to my kitchen, I saw how my dishes in the sink as I asked myself "how is that possible?

 Then I remember the struggle I am against right now. Low on plates as I have no idea where they went. Dishwashing soap is low as I can only think of going to the dollar store. Then for a split second I wanted to get mad and angry. Upset that I don't have the things that I need. Overwhelmed with my small kitchen wanting to move out, I remember quickly that I have a place over my head. Then I ask myself why. am I angry. Start to talk to God and then after that I calm down. I remember to live life as if it was my last. 

  I got a few things done today but most important through these 2 days getting off I have learned to change the things I need to change to be where I want to live. To not stress out as that only makes things worse and of course short life span. 

  I needed rest and it's okay to rest.

Money is tight but somehow things will work itself out.

 Today or tonight as yourself

   " When was the last time I lived. I actually lived?" 

Take that moment and go do something you want to do. It can be just as simple as a coffee at a small coffee shop and reading a good book or have the house to yourself or rent a hotel to get away and binge watch those shows you always wanted to watch. Either way go enjoy life. 



My Journey My Life. 

Comments

Popular Posts