New Place?

 Hello my fellow readers. If you have read my fist post of this new year, you would know by now I'm going to try and write every day on this blog. We shall see how this goes.

  Let's go ahead and get into this topic of today before it ends. Should I move?

  How can I move out of this small 3bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment? I have been trying to figure this out since I had to renew my lease last year. Of course, the market is going up around this time to where I can't seem to find the right price for my family. 

  Tell you the truth, it sucks. I wish I could afford a nice place with more room. My place that I currently have is not to bad just too small for my family. Maybe I need to change some things around in my place? Thats the only thing I can think of. 

  So, I'm on a mission this whole year to find a place that fits me and my family plus not too far from the kids' schools.  With the prices going up I feel like money is tight all the time to where I need to let go. Maybe be less in the apartment and go out more with the kids. Breath more as once we do comeback to our little apartment, we won't notice the less space we have. 

  I'm blessed to have what I have as I thought I wouldn't be able to get anything when i was trying to move back in 2021. Maybe I might get lucky this time and find another spot in the summer or going into fall where then I can move. Pay the extra money to move out at my current spot. Either way I miss not having a place to just step outside and just look out on my balcony. Making as much noise as I want without the neighbors complain. I miss the townhouse I use to have to the house I use to life with my mom. Even though the townhouse was far, I had space and 3 bathrooms. I should have enjoyed it more. 

  Now, that is my debate for today. Should I leave or stay? Life is challenging in these days. Wish my luck on my journey to a new place. 



My Journey My life. 

Comments

Popular Posts