38 weeks and 1 day


   So far with my work out I did it once which I did start feeling sharp pains around 9ish when she is the most busiest. That was good because I figure she is trying to make things happen in there to where she can come SOON.
  I did walk around as I watch my kids outside. It was exhausting that I had to sit down the rest of the day. This was  on Sunday when I started to do all of this. So far I believe it is working but you never know. I'm going to do some more pregnant work out which it is basically yoga.  I went on YouTube and found a good one. It's called Activating Labor ( BabyweightTV) I like it since I'm going to try and do the squatting position in labor. If it doesn't work for me I will be punching with my back up not lying  down as my legs are up but not to up. Like sitting. I forgot what you call this position.
   Any who everything is progressing but I'm still a little worried about passing my due date. I know it's only July 5th and I have 2 more weeks. This week just started really. I'm 38 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!!! Oh wow, this is crazy.
  I think all my kids came a week before there due date so I just need to relax and keep moving and get ready for this baby.  Tell you the truth I'm quit tired as I move a lot. I barely get any sleep as I have to get up in the middle of the night like every 1hour to 2 hours. I would be lucky if I get at least 3 hours before I have to get up and use the restroom. I drink water in the middle of the night to stay hydrogenated since I get thirst in the middle of the night. It really sucks to where I sleep in more then I would have liked to. Last night I went to bed late but I still didn't feel comfortable sleeping as I had my maternity pillow which didn't have munch as I felt uncomfortable. I even turn up the AC. Getting extra covers for my kids so they front freeze.

   All these things plus sharp pains that only lasted less then a hour I think. Cramping a little that all I wanted was sleep. The belly is getting in the way. The end of pregnancy is always hard.

   So yup I am 38 weeks pregnant and one day. Exciting but nervous to pop this baby out. I even though I had her name down but I might change her middle name. Ah and I wash all her clothes finally but all I need to do is put her a pair of clothes in the hospital bag. That reminds me. I need to save the hospital number in my phone. I know I should have that already in there but nope.

Comments

Popular Posts