Some truth today.



  I realize I get frustrated when I here people not speak the truth on the most high. I understand some will not understand and they will parish for lack of knowledge. It's not even about following people but knowing the truth. Understanding what's wrong and right. Departing yourself from people who is not teaching or misusing the truth. They will have there turn in the fire. ( Just speaking the truth)
   As I know people will burn because they couldn't see nor hear. It saddens me because lots more can be saved but they chose not to. Reading and learning. Understanding what's going on around them as others do.
   You are the last to know because you never open your eyes. You are the last to know because you never gave it a chances. Your health is not that great because you though that person was crazy that told you to eat healthy.

   So if I can change a person life to not make the same mistakes I have in life, I would love for them to hear my story. My journey all the way here. I have been through a lot but not like most people but enough to where I change my life around. I'm not perfect but I'm not trying to please people but Yah...Yashua ( Totally spelled Jesus name wrong. His real name) but anyways my point being. If only one person listesns. If only one person opens up his or her bible to see the truth. To reseach more about who they are then listen to music and watch TV all day. Better your life for once and follow him. I have saved some one. I have brought them out the dark into the light.

  Trust me when I tell you this. It's not easy and I struggle some times. But I keep going hoping I make it into his book of life.  

Comments

Popular Posts