Life...needed to get off my chest

Sometimes we view life as something amazing. We have one shot and we need to get it right. Basically do things we never done before. Have that crazy night out with friends. Try that weed you have been holding in your old gym bag since sophomore year. Tell that cute guy in High school or whatever how you was in love with him. Explore the world as Egypt was a place you wanted to see the pyramids instead in books.
   You might even want to live life as each day is not promise to you. But life is more then all of this.

  Life is deeper then all the bull shit you see on earth. It's something in your soul you can reach to. If only you listen you will hear him. If only you take your time....you will see him guide you. Over the years in your life...look back and are you truly happy. You only regret the things you don't do not the things you due do.

  As you are on that death bed or about to take your last breath as you have flash backs about your life before you leave earth. You will regret for not knowing one person.
  You will never get to meet him because you never new him.

  seek knowledge and  wisdom and don't become in this world

I'm trying and he is still helping me along this journey of life that I never new I could change.

  I'm not perfect but I know I have to do my part.

  I love him as he loves me.

Comments

Popular Posts