Waiting at the Hospital / 39 weeks check up/ Induction?

One thing I dread going to my appointments are waiting. It seems like it is forever as they take there time getting things ready. Sometimes what is the point of making a appointment if your not going to be seen at that time.

  I know I'm being a pain but I came on time and it's been 16mins. I checked in at 9am at my appointment time. Still waiting and it's a pain in my butt. I could have stop for a coffee or even eat the rest of my pizza. See that's how fast I was going to be on time for my appointment. It sucks because they don't tell you if it's going to be longer this time like they did with my last appointment.
  Time is going and I have no idea why I'm waiting so long when my appointment is at 9am. It really sucks. This makes me miss California as they were on point. Even though I didn't go in right away, I didn't feel like I was waiting for 30mins!!!!!Which I'm close too.

  Anyways I did see a doctor but not mines since she is on Vacation. It's fine but when another doctor tells you that you are barely dilated you just want to scream. Literally SCREAM!!!!! at the top of your lungs and want a second opinion. But nope. All that walking and yoga you did now and then just didn't  work? Ha I don't think so since I felt some pain early in the morning around 4:30am and 5am. so something was happening.
 Right now I feel cramps and some pain in my pelvic. The same oh which I have to see him again at 40 weeks. Not excited at all. I'm hoping to go into labor soon or next week. If I don't....I will be talking about Induction at 40 weeks or 41 weeks. Which sucks since I won't see my main doctor at 41 but another lady who could be delivering my baby girl. Either way I'm going to request my doctor to be there if I don't go into labor by 41 weeks. at 42 weeks i know there is a chance I will schedule a induction that scares the shit out of me. The pain I can barely handle during regular labor but more pain makes me want to cry. please pray for me to go into labor  at least around 40 weeks or 41 weeks.

 I'm trying not to panic as I am ONLY 39 weeks.
  Oh yeah last week I was dilated at 2 centimeters as she stretch me out to 3 hoping she will see me later or on the weekend but nothing. I DID A LOT LAST WEEK.  : (  :(

Comments

Popular Posts