short blog from yesterday

My emotions are getting to me life a like adrenaline rush. Unsure if I'm ready to feel the pain of birth to packing my kids in the car and head over to the hospital because no one is here to watch them. (My dad will meet us at the hospital) Having a option I never had before during birth.

   I can have my whole family there to my kids can stay if I want them to. I can give birth I'm different positions, walk around to bounce on a ball. It's like they want me to be comfortable as possible since I'm going through the pain with no meds...ok maybe IV but it's all me towards the end.

  It's a while new experience as my mother will be there with me not the father because he doesn't have the money and he started a new job. Traveling for him is a no go.
  Over all I'm glad to be able to experience another kind of birth I never thought I could but this should be my last. I have more plans for my journey. Having anymore kids are not one.

   With all the excitement, I know the pain will be here as I stick to natural birth as I can. Unsure if my doctor will be here. Probably not since she will be gone but hey the baby comes when it comes.  

Comments

Popular Posts