Late night

It's getting late. so late that it's about to be midnight the next day. I'm tired but no point of laying down as I just look at the ceiling or wonder if any contractions will come. mild pain but no contractions. I'm trying to let her do her thing and cone when she is ready. I did less walking today but it sucks when it's to hot to go outside. My yoga failed today as I did none of it.
  But I did cook with my mom and bake a peach cobbler with my mom and daughter. Walking a little around the house.

  So not productive at all. At the same time I'm trying to get my mind off of the waiting game of the baby coming and if she doesn't I will have to do a induction. I just needed to take my mind off of it. It did help me do things like to relax but my kids some how made it a little crazy to do but I did.

  While I go through out my day I notice the father of my kids didn't call me today. I thought he would since yesterday was not that great for me.

  Now I have to soak it up and take it. No need to call him and tell him how I feel.  A lot of things are going through my mind but I have to stay calm and not worry or stress about things.

  Just my life and journey to something better.

Comments

Popular Posts