My update of my journey

so far I feel unsure about where I'm going after I have the baby. Like.....I want to move out but where? I want to make sure I have some great schools around me for my children. I'm unsure if I want to stay where I am at or move back to California. School seems like it will be a challenge but I have to do it. Somehow I will have to say Goodbye to my bundle of joy in the morning and head off to work and go to school. Making sure I pick up my other kids before they get out or put them in a activity where I can pick them up later.
  Then my mind wonders on jobs where the one I'm at right now, I might have to let go early for a better one.

  Just feels like I might not have time for myself for a while and I have to understand that and deal with that for a while. I'm preparing everything out and seeing how it will go. Managing what I can and try to be home at a certain time. Picking up kids and dropping them off to school is going to be a challenge but I pray I pick the right job to do all that. School I will do as I make the effort to enroll in school and just wait until spring to take one class.

  I know I might put to much on me all at once but I want to get things going. I know everything might not work out as plan but it's a start. Saving for a place is important to but I'm going to do school first and see what happens from there. Higher pay I hope to where I can save more and live somewhere I really like. Just want to be comfortable that's all.

 Right now as I try to stay calm while everything is not going as plan as I thought. That's because I still have the baby inside of me. 40 weeks pregnant...who would I thought I would be make it to 40 weeks. I thought she would be her by now.
  I will make another blog on me being 40 weeks pregnant with my fears and what to expect but I'm taking it one day at a time. It was hard for me to make a entry today about what's going on with me and what's on my mind.
 Hope you enjoy the read. Don't be scared to comment or email me about any questions you might have.  much love

Comments

Popular Posts