so far at 38 weeks....Work out does work

Yes I must say the Yoga I did and dancing just a little(literally I dance for a couple of minutes ) but since I started to get tired, I stop to relax.
  I started to have contractions in my pelvic area which I was unsure at first. That was right away but mild. (Now her comes around 8ish this happen)  They weren't to strong to go to the hospital for but when they did hit back to back to where I scream in my pillow and tried to get up but I couldn't. I waited for it to pass as I had to breath through them.
  Finally got a chance to get up, I went to run a bath that was just right with bubbles. I sat in there relaxing as two contractions hit. It was so smoothing that it didn't hurt on bit. Like it was nothing. ( I see why women do water births.) Anyways I got out to get dress and mild ones came and went until it was close to midnight they stop.
   So that lady was right when she say don't do this last excerise if your not ready for it to come. Ha she was right. I did it once and that happen all last night.
  My hair needed to be press which I was going to do no matter if I was in pain. I still needed to get a few more itmes today but I will wait tomorrow since I'm going to be driving that way for my doctors appointment.

  I prayed for her to not come yet since I didn't have everything. ( I know crazy why I would do that) So I should be dilated at least 2cm if not it's ok. She will come soon. I will start back doing those work outs on Sunday and things shall take its on course.
   CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED!!!
I was just testing it out and it did what it did. If I had done more I would have been in the hospital last night and baby girl would be here.

  Getting my other itmes done this morning I might just head over to Walmart to get some pads and box of bandaid.

  First...I better go eat : )

Comments

Popular Posts