My day/ Getting close to deliver?

Today I went out to pick up some itmes for the baby and my son's Birthday gift. It was great actually as he came along and we ate breakfast out to where we went home as the heat outside was getting to us.
  As the weather was around 90 degrees I was glad to be back at home. Tired that I had to take a nap as my mom watch the kids for me. I found myself hot as I turn up the AC.
  As the day went on...I found myself watching a movie with my lovely kids. Are stomach full of food and everyone is happy we relaxed.

  Out of nowhere contractions started to where I did my breathing techniques but I was glad I was having them. Even though they were not consistent, I know I'm getting close for her arrival.
 I did have my other kids around 39 weeks but it's not like I was keeping track as I am with this one. I will have to admit, I can feel everything with her and I try to prep my mind for the pain that will get worse later on.
  I can only wait and see what the night brings me as I be patient and let natural takes its course.

 

Comments

Popular Posts